Did you know that Dr. Bennett Packard and Dr. David Packard are part of the American Dental Association (ADA)? The ADA is the leading dental organization in the nation with over 161,000 members. When our dentists joined, they signed the Code of Ethics. This is a document which is all about the level of treatment you receive at Creekside Dental. Here are the five promises Dr. Bennett Packard and Dr. David Packard made:
– Respect a Patient’s Needs and Desires: You have a right to have a say in the course of your treatment. That’s why we will do our best to always keep you informed and involved in the decisions made about your mouth.
– Do No Harm: We want to keep you safe and healthy. This means that Dr. Bennett Packard and Dr. David Packard stay up to date on the latest and safest treatments through continuing education courses and are committed to refer you to specialists when you need it.
– Do Good: Dr. Bennett Packard and Dr. David Packard promise to provide high-quality and timely treatment at our Yakima, Washington office.
– Be Fair: Dr. Bennett Packard and Dr. David Packard endeavor to treat all their patients respectfully without discrimination according to race, religion, ethnicity, health conditions, or social class.
– Be Truthful: Our office will be truthful and transparent about any diagnoses or treatment plans.
As you can see, Dr. Bennett Packard and Dr. David Packard and our caring staff at Creekside Dental really want to make a difference in the quality of your smile and your life. You can have faith in us. If you live in or near Yakima, Washington and have a question about your teeth, don’t hesitate to call us at 509.577.8277 for a consultation. We’re here to help you and your smile!